The Winston Walker
Your Birmingham Stag Package
See below for this 2 night stag party itinerary. Times for the activities are flexible to suit your group.
3 Star City Centre hotel which is situated on Broad Street so you are surrounded by bars and restaurants. Twin and Triple Rooms available with En Suites and Breakfast Included. NOTE: Triple Rooms are 1 x Double bed and 1 x Single Bed.
Nightclub Entry does exactly what it says on the tin. Free entry will be given to your group into a choice of top nightclubs, speak to your party planner to suggest the best venue for your group!
*note door staff still have authority to refuse entry, ID is always recommended.
A New and hilarious stag activity for 2017. Instead of footballers controlled dives to try and persuade the referee of misconduct, you will have no control over your dives. Devices attatched to your legs will allow the players to be given electric shocks throughout the game just to make dribbling, passing and shooting that little bit harder (and scarier). You will also be able to shock the referee if you believe a wrong decision has been awarded, and who hasn't wanted to do that before!
- A variety of Football games.
- Footballs and Bibs.
- Event Coordinator.
- Team Photo.
Make it a unforgettable night with the Bar crawl beauties, a must for any stag do.
Be the envy of the city with your exclusive team of sexy beer maids who will steer you from hotspot to hotspot.
The exclusive 4 hour bar crawl will be fuelled with drinking, games, forfeits and dares.
- 4 hour exclusive bar crawl
- 2 - 4 Bar Crawl Beauties (depending on your group size) to chaperone your group
- Photos will be taken throughout the night and these will be sent to you after the evening
- Free bar entry into 3+ bars
- Bar Crawl Beauties will collect the kitty and buy all the drinks for your group at each bar
- Free shots on arrival at each bar
- Drinking games, challenges and forfeits for all the stags
- Free nightclub entry with VIP Q-Jump
The ultimate nostalgic event! Taking you back to your golden years in school and the day that everybody looked forward to, Sports Day. If you want to dress up, have a giggle but with a competitive edge then this is the perfect activity for you. You will be split into 4 different "houses" or teams and will compete again each other in all of the classic games. The Sack Race, Bean Bags on heads, the Egg and Spoon race and many more. 1 hour duration unless over 20 people.
- Sports Day Equipment
- Bibs and Headbands
- Event Co-ordinator
- Venue hire
- Forfeit sheet (to take away)
- Quiz at half time
- Prizes for the winning team.